Eyal on OMG! So, America is racist, mi… Eyal on OMG! So, America is racist, mi… Eyal on OMG! So, America is racist, mi… Eyal on Women-trafficking in everyday… “For a Fair of… on So now they say Iran will have… Eyal on The invention of Jewish majori…
Previously on the blog
- The urgency of standing up against the most powerful systematic hate criminal in the world
- The unsaid in the discourse about domestic and international immigration: An examples from the UK
- OMG! So, America is racist, misogynist and divided by class? Who would have thought!?…
- Individuals’ attacks not shown on the media
- “For a Fair offer, the Iranians Will Compromise” says Iranian analyst
- The Yesha Council Disengagement Plan
- Israel introduced the biggest dispossession plan of Palestinians since 1948
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Not so Far Right
Is the annexation of the West Bank imminent?
“Yesha Council” has recently circulated a propaganda video clip, where they demonstrate how by deducting the estimated Gaza Strip population from their demographic calculations, the Jewish majority can remain safe and sound between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, even if Israel were to annex the West Bank.
This campaign may indicate a new direction for the Israeli right-wing… Continue reading
Originally posted in Hebrew on 15.11.2010. About two years ago I witnessed the assault of Mikhael Menkin of “Breaking the Silence” by Noam Federman (a Kahane activist), whilst on a peaceful tour in a public place. The tour was part … Continue reading
Originally posted in Hebrew, on 31.7.2010 | Translation by Dena Shunra The Shabak recently released to the press the details of the capture of a man who claims to have killed several Palestinians (with a 12 year delay!) and declared … Continue reading
Originally posted in Hebrew on Walla!News, on 31.8.2008 :: Translation by Dena Shunra Shas chair, the minister Eli Yishai, has recently determinedly opposed the release of Palestinian prisoners, as it did not include a “balanced” release of Jews, who have … Continue reading