Eyal on OMG! So, America is racist, mi… Eyal on OMG! So, America is racist, mi… Eyal on OMG! So, America is racist, mi… Eyal on Women-trafficking in everyday… “For a Fair of… on So now they say Iran will have… Eyal on The invention of Jewish majori…
Previously on the blog
- The urgency of standing up against the most powerful systematic hate criminal in the world
- The unsaid in the discourse about domestic and international immigration: An examples from the UK
- OMG! So, America is racist, misogynist and divided by class? Who would have thought!?…
- Individuals’ attacks not shown on the media
- “For a Fair offer, the Iranians Will Compromise” says Iranian analyst
- The Yesha Council Disengagement Plan
- Israel introduced the biggest dispossession plan of Palestinians since 1948
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
CloudiusArab Arab people automatic justification/rationalisation Baruch Goldstein Bedouin breaking the silence cia cirique of war classes conservative-discourse Dena Shunra displacement dispossession East Jerusalem eli yishai Far right forced migration Gaza Green Line disappeared Hebron history House Demolitions Human Rights iaa intelligence iran iraq israel Israeli Israeli-occupied territories Israeli-right-wing Israeli clutrue Israeli Democracy israeli far right Israeli Freedom of Speech Israeli Law Israeli Left Israeli Politics J14 Jewish Terror Jewish Terrorism in Israel Jews Jordan Leak lies about peace Mapai Middle Class mossad Nakba Negev Neo-Zionists Netanyahu Noam Federman ongoing nakba only democracy Palestine Palestinian people Palestinians politcal economy prisoners protest sectors in Israeli society settlements Settler's Violence Settlers Terror social structure Tel Aviv terrorism the Green Line Ultra-Zioinists UN United States USA welfare state West Bank
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
"[Our joy abroad of settling in Eretz Yisrael would have been justified only if [...] we had people who [...] could go before the nation to show it the correct path in all actions and to protect it from evil, from a corrupting devil, and from perilous supporters. But it is enough to spend a short time in Eretz Yisrael, and observe with open eyes all that is happening, in order to realize that [...] these conditions are totally lacking."
Asher Ginzberg, 1891